Two children; 5 years old and 9 years old
Supervise and care for children, bathe, prepare nutritious meals, discipline children according to the methods requested by parents, perform light housekeeping duties, maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, instruct children in personal hygiene, organize activities such as games and outings, help children with homework, assume full responsibilities in the absence of parents.
Skills Requirements: Minimum 1 year experience, Completion of High School, CPR and First Aid certificates, criminal record check.
Work Settings: Employer home/Scarborough, Ontario M1E3V6
Wage: $15/hour, 40 hours/week
Durham, ON, Canada
Child: 9 yrs old
Work: live in
Salary: 14 per hrs Monday to Friday
Location: Durham area
Job Description detail:
• Shop for food and household supplies
• Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
• Take children to and from school and to appointments
• Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
• Organize activities such as games and outings for children
• Supervise and care for children
Vaughan, ON, Canada
Company in Vaughan is now hiring for a Skilled, Part Time: Warehouse Labourer
[Hwy 400/Steeles location]
• General knowledge of power tools (air tools, grinders, drills) is required
• Creative thinking and able to problem solve on the job
• Occasional work on the road as part of a team with some heavy lifting required
• Forklift licence is an asset but not required
• Drivers licence required
Please send resume and cover letter to:
or call 416.936.7996
North York, Toronto, ON, Canada
Looking for people to learn my business in financial services.
No experience necessary we train!