Central College is a professional career training institution providing outstanding career training programs to serve culturally diverse communities. Our mission is to train students with high quality instructions and provide quality competencies to meet the high standards of demand in our community.
We are currently seeking for a highly motivated and outgoing individual to join our team as a Traditional Chinese Medicine Program Instructor.
Position: Traditional Chinese Medicine Program Instructor
Start Date: TBD
Job Type: Part-time / Contract
Location: New Westminster, BC
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities as a Traditional Chinese Medicine Program Instructor include, but are not limited to:
- Provide high quality lectures to students
- Plan, organize, and prepare classes, including developing detailed lesson plans
- Develop learning materials that support the learning objectives and learning outcomes of the students
- Prepare, administer, and evaluate assignments and exams in a timely manner to inform students about their progress
- Assist in providing technical supports and supervision to the students
- Stay up-to-date with current technology and skills used in the industry
- Submit all necessary paper works relevant to the program to the College
- Follow the procedures of the academic department of the College, including student progress reports, attendance records, quizzes and exams, and class schedules
- Comply with all provisions and procedures set out in the Employee Handbook of Central College and safety regulations set by CTCMA
- Perform other duties as assigned by the President
- A certificate/diploma/post-secondary degree relevant to the subject matter and 2 years of full-time work experience in a career occupation relevant to the subject matter of the course; OR
- 10 years of full-time work experience in a career occupation in relevant to the subject matter of the course
- Registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner (R.TCM.P) or equivalent preferred
- PID (Provincial Instructor Diploma) or equivalent is an asset
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your cover letter and resume by email. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.