The history of the Miller Group dates back to 1917, when it was founded as A.E. Jupp Construction. When its ownership changed in 1940, the name changed to Miller Paving Limited. Since its formation, Miller's reputation has been based on road building and it participated in many of the major projects during the great road building boom of the mid-20th century, including the Alaska Highway.
Today the company's success is based on time-proven construction methods and innovative technology, backed by vast technical and financial resources. The over 3,500 employees of The Miller Group build and support urban and rural infrastructure across Canada, throughout the Southeastern United States and in International markets.