Saturn Tool & Die (Windsor) Inc.
Have immediate openings for three individuals with experience in Tool & Die Makers
We are offering full-time permanent positions, competitive pay rate, and great work conditions.
Main Responsibilities & Activities:
• Assemble tooling and dies for metal stamping and metal forming equipment
• Maintain, troubleshoot and repair tools
• Recommend changes to improve the quality of tool and dies
• Use manual milling, lathe, drill press, tapping machinery to repair and modify moulds as required
• To set up, operate and maintain a variety of machine tools to cut, turn, mill, plane, bore, grind or otherwise shape work piece to prescribed dimensions and finish;
• To Verify machined parts for conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments;
• To hand work dies in the press for spotting and tryout;
• Assist other Tool Shop personnel or apprentices as required.
• $23.00 to $25.00 per hour. ( Minimum 3 to 5 years experienced required)
• Excellent work conditions (clean, organized, well-lit, good team)
• Permanent career opportunity
• Group Insurance Package offered after three months (includes Dental, Life & Vision)
• Build a career with an excellent team and organization