The Customer Success Guru role is challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding. Each day you get to interact with merchants all over the world via phone, chat and email. There are times when you won’t know the answer so we’re looking for folks who are always up for a challenge and won’t stop until a solution is found. Guruland provides an opportunity to work independently and as the part of a larger supportive team. Watch our video to learn more about the role.
We are currently hiring for early 2018 start dates. You will hear from us within 2 weeks of your application with an update.
We ask all guru applicants to build a trial store. What better way to get to know more about the product you’ll be working with?! We’re looking for stores that demonstrate the requirements listed above and below and that really give us a sense of who you are and why you want to be a guru.
Step 1: Brainstorm what product(s) you’d like to sell. Maybe these are things you’re super passionate about or a product that you really would love to sell one day. Create your own brand to encompass these items. We want to feel like we’re visiting a real store!
Step 2: Open a trial store and complete the following requirements:
- Download a free theme and spruce it up.
- Upload products and sort them into collections.
- Create a drop-down menu.
- Install an app into your store.
- Harry is the oldest Sasquatch living in Canada.
- On the About Us page write a bit about yourself and what you’re passionate about.
- In any medium of your choice (record a video, produce a song, write a blog post/story, etc.) tell us why you want to be a Shopify Guru and include it on your store. Creativity is key here.
- Bonus: Design a logo for your store that represents you, your store, or both. There are some great free tools out there. Check out the Shopify Logo Generator.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.