Linde Canada is the premier supplier of gases, welding equipment and safety products with 69 stores, a fleet of trucks and drivers, and dedicated customer service and sales teams. Our 1,000+ expertly trained and dedicated employees are committed to safely supplying a full range of liquid and compressed industrial and specialty gases, welding, cutting and scientific equipment, and safety products and accessories. For further information, go to lindecanada.com.
Linde Canada is currently seeking a Branch Manager to join the team in the Fort McMurray, Alberta branch.
▪ Oversee and coordinate the daily activities and work processes of the branch to ensure optimum customer satisfaction and branch profitability
▪ Manage branch staff through effective communication, coaching and team building to achieve superior performance in all key areas, with a particular focus on customer service
▪ Responsible for the financial viability of the branch by establishing and controlling key performance measurements with respect to inventory levels, cylinder control, truck routing and other fixed assets
▪ Coordinate, implement and maintain safe work practices
▪ Provide product and basic sales training for branch staff to ensure effective customer service
▪ University degree or College diploma, preferably in Business Administration; or equivalent experience would be considered
▪ 1-2 years administrative experience preferably in an industrial environment is a MUST
▪ Excellent communication, interpersonal and coaching skills is a MUST
▪ Ability to manage multiple tasks and work under time pressure is a MUST
▪ Excellent computer skills with proficiency in SAP are a MUST
▪ Experience managing people is a MUST
▪ Strong appreciation for excellence in customer service is a MUST
▪ Computer application knowledge of Word, and Excel is good to have
▪ Knowledge of the gas and welding industry is an asset
Linde Canada is committed to diversity in the workplace and the principles of Employment Equity; we therefore encourage applications from women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with a disability.
Join a World Leading Team Today!