Westside Recreation Centre is seeking an Outside Maintenance Worker.
This 20-40 hr/week position is responsible for the external maintenance and upkeep of Westside parking lots and grounds.
- patrolling parking lots
- acting as liaison with Calgary Parking Authority
- outdoor grounds maintenance
- garbage pick up and removal
- manual snow removal
- inside maintenance duties
- Candidates must be able to lift and carry 23 kg
- have a valid Class 5 Driver’s Licence
- Be able to work at heights and in harsh climate conditions for extended periods of time