The CompanyAn industry leading Energy company with a global presence. This company is ideal for someone who enjoys a fast-paced work environment that challenges you but also rewards you. With unprecedented Year on Year growth, they are now looking to expand in key areas of the business.Your opportunity:
As the business Analytics Manager, you will orchestrate and execute the strategic business analytics function. In order to identify and respond to changing market opportunities and demands, you will need to bring together key people to execute plans quickly and effectively. Your primary accountabilities:
- Lead and develop the business analytics and support team to contribute directly to the success of the business every day.
- Develop and assist in the analysis of salesforce, operational performance, financial reporting and other factors affecting the industry and business.
- Execute the strategic business analytics function to drive scalability and growth
- Work across multiple business functions, engaging with senior stakeholders.
- Act as a subject matter expert in the areas of business process, competitive landscape, and market strategies
In turn, you will receive a very competitive salary and benefits package as well as exposure to a multi-billion pound portfolio. This company prides itself on developing talent internally and helping it's employees progress.
- University degree in engineering, finance, economics, mathematics or a similar discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in financial, marketing and/or business analysis.
- 2+ years experience in team leadership and line management role.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and Salesforce CRM knowledge is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting, budgeting and the various analysis that underpins them.
- Extensive knowledge of business issues and processes.
- Experience in managing strategic projects.