INDUSTRY SEGMENT: Pharmaceutical
DESCRIPTION: This global medical and pharmaceutical manufacturer is currently searching for a Clinical Applications Specialist to provide clinical and pre/post sales support to internal and external partners for the company's products. This person will develop in-depth knowledge of the interoperability landscape and will also support implementation projects and develop programs and services for the company's technology systems and software applications.
This position is based within the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
REQUIREMENTS FOR CLINICAL APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST - Candidates must have:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a hospital pharmacist (BS Pharm, PharmD) in an acute care setting within the last 2 years
- Demonstrated proficiency in: project management, planning, execution, time management and follow-through skills
- Experience with informatics, continuous quality improvement
- Ability to establish rapport and relationships with customers (healthcare providers, hospital administrators) and/or business partners
- Residency/experience in pharmacy informatics preferred; strong knowledge of Dose Error Reduction Software build procedure, rules, and clinical implications
- Knowledge of Cerner and/or Epic or other health/pharmacy information systems preferred
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in basic computer skills such as Windows navigation, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), and Internet search
- Excellent communication skills: written and presentation
- Must have a valid driver's license and the ability and willingness to travel up to 50%
Since international travel to the USA and other countries is required, valid documentation is necessary. Only those individuals meeting all of the above Requirements need apply. No phone calls, please.
To ensure your résumé is given processing priority, please include your current city/GTA region of residence.